Mission objectives for 2012-13:
- Graduate with a 1st Class Honours degree
- Complete the 2013 Edinburgh marathon
- Save up for 30-day post-graduation tour round Europe
- Figure out what to do next
4th year has arrived. I’m setting the bar quite high in gunning for a 1st Class Honours, so my A-game will need to be switched on throughout. I also foresee a fair amount of all-nighters in the near future.
I’m only a couple of weeks into my training, but with 9 months to go until the marathon I’m confident I can complete it (perhaps even set a target time somewhere down the road) as long as I stick to the plan.
A month-long holiday touring Europe. Seems like a brilliant way to celebrate graduation. All there is to do is figure out who my travelling companions will be, where we’ll go (and sleep) and save up for it all….
And at some point, I have to decide what to do next. Choices are:
- Find a job in the web design/development industry
- Attempt to work freelance
- Do a Masters degree, then look at options 1 and 2
The next several months are going to be very busy months, and I look forward to it!